I Partied at Penn State, Almost as Cool as IOWA.

That's me with the Joe Pa mask and the State sweatshirt. I'm sorry, I know, but I was forced to wear it.
I must admit Penn Staters can party but as soon as I heard the news of Iowa losing to Northwestern it killed my buzz. When are we gonna pull it together. We are the second worst team in the country next to Tennessee. Talk about underachievers. I won't be making it to Crunkfield, WI this weekend but I will be with you guys in spirit as you watch Wisconsin tear up our defensive line and rush for 800 yards. I talked to my Mom last Sunday and she was like, "Jeff, what's wrong? You sound depressed" and i said, "Iowa lost again, to Northwestern." She was like, "Uh...it's only a football game..." I got pissed.
On a lighter note, my roomate works for John Edwards (the former Senator/VP candidate not the psychic) and he was with him in Chicago last weekend doing a speaking gig at Northwestern. My roomate was wearing a suit and walking by the football stadium. He encountered some drunk Hawkeye tailgaters who made a comment to the effect of, "Nice suit, FAG!" So at least he got a small taste of Hawkeye football even if he did not get to see the game.

6 Comments:
So um, Bogacki just wondering about those girls you are with. I know which one is your girlfriend but ah what about the others?
Talking about that guy peeing on his hands and feet, I thought it was the grossest thing I have ever read. Not cool I'm glad you claim him as a friend or no one ever would. I once peed straight up in the air to make waterfall effect but didn't even come close to peeing on my hands, how do you do that anyway.
%%%%%%%%Bobbo%%%%%%%%%
What I like to do when I pee is take my pants totally off and hold my hands behind my head as if I were being handcuffed. Then I swivel my hips like a hula dancer to make the stream of pee have a corkscrew effect. Then I air dry.
The guy who pees on his hands is my friend. The guy who pees a waterfall is not my friend. The chicks are my friends.
Well Hawk fans, I was there and did it kill my BUZZ, I wouldnt have believed the Hakws could blow a 13 point lead with 2 minutes unless, well, I was first row behind the Iowa bench, on the endzone. I guess they even had a close up of me on ESPN, yelling, so my 2 secs of fame was me talking trash. After a no call on an obvious offensive pass interefernce, I errupted. They had to bring in More "security" over to my section TOTAL COLLAPSE, Ferentz got outcoached(GULP),OC OKeefe is such a pussy, its unbelieavable. I talked so muck trash before and after the game, told the Pussy Purple cats to leave the Big 11 and go join the Ivy league. My friend had a rager tailgate, I ended up drinking until 5am, CHITOWN RULZ!! Im considering rehab, Been on serious detox since, I have tuns of pix, that I will load, once I figure out how onto this blog. Stands were about 60/40 Hawks too,
How bout actually throwing the ball down the field when you are trying to get a Gwinning FG? 4th and 8 10 sec left, need about 15 yards for a FG try, throw a 2 yard flat pass to Grixby, thats exactly what I would call on PS2, wouldnt you? Hawks wont lay down, but its Motor City Bowl or Bust, I want someones head, and please dont bring up the past seasons, and all that crapped, this team underachieved and was outcoached the past 2 games, past success has nothing to do with it at all. FUK, Screw Penn st and the dirty Badgers, Alavarez is going out a LOSER, word.
MAC G WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING? LET ME GUESS YOU WORK FOR NASA. NOT!
Man, I hate anonymous.
My profession is to blast coeds and party. "Just Livin the Dream"
Post a Comment
<< Home