TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween Everybody


I want to wish everyone a happy and safe Halloween tonight. Bogacki if someone is dressed up as a bum in D.C. do not pay any attention to them because it is actually a bum. Tonight I am going to a party as a lazy piece of shit. Since my costume takes so much time to get into I have spent the last 26 years dressing for it, its been hard but I think it will look great. Hyberger when you are out as a 13 yr old boy watch out for the Michael Jackson costumes because they may take you to another party but it's not the kind of party you want to be at. If anyone has any left over candy you can send it to me because I love to eat candy especially Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Drink a lot and take pictures of hot chicks dressed up in thier costumes.

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Game-Worn-Authentic-Iowa-Hawkeyes-Brody-Boyd-Jersey_W0QQitemZ8716143184QQcategoryZ50118QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here is another Brody Boyd jersey on ebay. This dude must be cleaning out his closet. Luke, if you won that jersey i am gonna need a photo of you wearing it on my blog the day the receive it.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

Chirp, Chirp, Chirp. I will bring a jacket that will fit in perfectly for those movies!
Congrats on being a community leader. What in the hell is a hot dog tray??

Keep Flappin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home