$500, Strippers and Russians

I will start out by telling everyone that I spent $500 at the strippers last night with my friend Will in Minneapolis, well worth it. I got a strippers phone number who I will call in a bit to hang out with and maybe dutch it up. Once we left the strippers we ran into a crack chick who Will took a liking to and brought back to the hotel. She is young lets say that and nothing happened between anyone except I was the lucky one who was able to sleep by her. I kept asking her if she had any STD's and why she did the things she did, outrageousness. I will keep everyone informed as the day goes along. I told the stripper that I would call her once I got to the Mall of America. This has turned out to be nuts.

4 Comments:
Ring, Ring...
Ring, Ring...
Bobbo, it's rock bottom calling.
Ring, Ring...
Ring, Ring...
Bobbo, it's rock bottom calling.
Thanks for calling me rock bottom I was wondering if I was there already or not. I was wrong about the $500 it was more like $700 either way I was really drunk and was falling in love. Called the stripper on Tuesday but of course like any shy girl she didn't answer so I said fuck it she's a stripper she sucks.
I'm still tired as shit so I will try and remember more and post some other shit.
Stripper in the Twin Cities? AWESOME, Seems to be alot of Sex up there these Days, near Minnetonka. I have always had a great time iup in Sota, my favorite time was being on the field when the Hawk fans tore down the opposing goal posts and took one out of the stadium!! CLASSIC!! I mean, can anoyone ever give me an example of that? Hell I saw Michigan State, put their Flag on Notre Dames 50, that would never happen at Kinnick, period.
Cant wait to hear more stories of the stripper/crackheads, My night only cost me about 45 bucks, Watched baseballand I got a Top 5 BJ of all time from this Cap Hill Staffer from North Carolina! GO HEELS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home