TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Friday, October 28, 2005

IOWA BASKETBALL #20 in USA Today/ESPN Poll.

Since Kirk Ferentz and the Hawkeye Football Team aren't going to win a national championship this year (I blame the refs) I figured we could get pumped up about Hawkeye Basketball! The Hawks are ranked a pre-season #20 in the USA Today/ESPN poll and earlier in the year Dick Vitale predicted they would finish top 5 on ESPN.com. Dicky V was probably loaded but I like the publicity.

Below is an ebay link to an authentic Iowa Basketball jersey worn by Brody Boyd during his sophomore season. I say we pitch in and get it for THE LORAX. I always though he looked like Brody Boyd. Do you think Brody is hard up for money and is auctioning off all of his Iowa gear knowing that there are dumb dudes like us just waiting for an oppotunity to purchase it. Do you think Sean Sonderleiter got stoned and stole Brody's jersey and is now selling it to pay for weed?


http://cgi.ebay.com/Iowa-Hawkeyes-Basketball-Jersey-Authentic-Game-Worn_W0QQitemZ8713407108QQcategoryZ50118QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Speaking of weed, have you guys seen the picture of Stephen from Laguna Beach on MTV pulling a bong? I tried to post it but this dumb site won't allow it right now.

***I have a TV in my office and I was watching Sportscenter and My interns came in and changed the channel. They are now watching CNN coverage of the possible indictments steming from the White House CIA leak. One is laying on the couch and one is sitting in a chair with his feet up. Do we not teach our children respect anymore? I would never have even though about doing that when I was an intern. I screwed up. I was the cool young guy in the office who told them cool bars to go to and talked about being hungover. Now they think I'm their buddy, their peer. What do I do to regain my authority? I think one of them has gas too.

3 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

I first start off my saying the Hawkeye Mens Basketball team will not make it to the NCAA tourny this year. We suck and we always will with our fuck head coach. It seems like we have good players as freshman who then become worthless the longer they stay in the program i.e. Glen Worly, Jerad Riener, Sonderleiter, Boyd, Recker, Evens, Rod Thompson(I hate that guy) to name a few. We can win close pre-Bigten games but cannot win any games against lower tiered Bigten teams.
As for the Brody Boyd jersey, many of you know our friend Will who has worked at Wallgreens now for a while and back about two years ago Boyd came in with pictures to be developed. He said his name was Jerad Riener to try and conceal his identity, but it didn't work. The pictures of were when the team was in Maui when there were there. A couple of the pictures were of Boyd who had two fat chicks sucking on his cock and to quote Will, "He has one of the smallest dicks." True story. So if you want a jersey from a dude who has two fat chicks suck his small dick then go ahead but he will forever be known as Tiny Tip Boyd.
Now on to the intern situation. They are fucking interns tell them what the fuck to do. Call the guy out for having gas, imbarass him and kick him in the junk.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

I have always liked Brody Boyd and that story makes me like him even more. Of course I want his jersey.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Mac G said...

I took Brody under my wing Spring semester, told him where to go and what to do and not do. How to party but stay out of trouble. It didnt seem to work out for him that well as he left ICity without a degree. but he did light it up in the Big 10 title game against Indy that spring, Sporting event Highlight of my life. I will have to find out if this story is true. I have Sam Okey's McDonalds's All American Shorts, what could I get for them on Ebay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home