TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I Blame Bobbo.

When the brand new turf at Kinnick Stadium was defaced I could think of only one person who could have been responsible. Bobbo. Who else's happiness depends solely on the performance of the Iowa football team? Who else has rage issues? Who else has access to pesticides? Who else called me blacked out drunk at 4:00 AM on September 30th, the morning that the crime was committed? Why did you have to do it Bobbo?

I figure he probably did his patented cartwheel over the Tru-Link fence guarding Kinnick and crawled his way to the field be cause he was too drunk to walk. He was going to write something longer but "Iowa Sucks" was all he knew how to spell. I hate you Bobbo.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Bobbo said...

I'm glad people invented cameras to help document my rampages and my blackout episodes otherwise I wouldn't know what I did. I remember wanting to write, My Univerisy of Iowa Degree Sucks, but I was too drunk to even stand up so I used a wheelchair from the hospital to move around to spell what ended up to be Iowa Sucks. I woke up not even knowing anything happended until I saw this photographed documentation. Thanks for sharing that.
I ran into a couple of cops on the way to the stadium with the pesticides but I cracked some jokes and they let me on my way, nice guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home