TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Kick Dirt Stomp!

Rodaniel's cousin Daryl sent me a picture of him and his older, and smaller, brother Lew Files from when they were growing up and doing meth with Stephanie Tanner. Who knew that Rodaniel was such a big Knicks fan when he was a kid.

I still have no faith in Hawkeye basketball. Can we win on the road? I picture us dropping 5 of our next 8 and finishing the season 21-10. Will that get us a bid to the tourney? 21 wins will for sure right?

5 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

Nice Rodaniel I'm glad you thinned out you may have had some health problems staying that weight. I just hope your brother quit smooking I hate to see nice kids smooke.

As for the Hawkeyes I also don't have any faith in them and will bet on them losing at Northwestern and going on a four game losing streak. They will win two more games the rest of the season and make into the tourny with 21 wins only because of the quality of wins they have. During the Big Ten Tourny they will again be playing on Thursday which they will win but lose on Friday. Thats how they roll. My favorite quote from the show on ESPN was Alford saying "Road win fellas, road win." What douche. Bogacki aren't you a gold booster for Iowa? Get on Bowlsby's ass about firing Alford.

Hot Tubbin it out
~Bobbo~

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Bobbo said...

Eddy I've got to disagree with you big time. There is no way this team can win five more of it's eight games. At Northwestern, At Indiana, Michigan State, At Minnesota, at Illionis, Penn State, and Wisconsin.
We had to take Minnesota to three overtimes at home to win against them and Penn State just beat Illionis in Champagne. Michigan State blew us out by thirty the first time we played them. Illionis will kick the living shit out of us along with Indiana.
In all reality I can see us dropping the next six because will be playing like shit, typical Alford team. I think we can win out but we're not going to because it's way to hard to win on the road and against good teams at home. If we play good and win easily against Northwestern I will change my tone a little bit but they have to prove it to me they can win. If they win thier next game against Indiana then they might be a tough team to play down the strech. I'm not sold on Alford coaching this team to victory however I am sold on our team having talent to win.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

Rodaniel,

What was the name of your cousin who helped us plant all of those trees? Wasn't it Daryl? Kick Dirt Stomp?

Do you remember how hungover we were when we had to plant those trees and then your uncle gave us some Old Milwaukee Lights and we felt all better?

Hawks will beat Northwestern, Penn State and Minnesota then lost the other 5. They will get an 8 seed and lost to Drexel or Santa Clara in the first round.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Mac G said...

Hawks blow another one in Evantson, I dont what was worse last nite, the ugly mugs of the Pussycats student body or that brand of basketball I was subjected to for 2 hours, I mean, wow! Awful. How bout maybe putting 2 dudes on that Foreign FUK, eh? I hate him.

My breaking point came when they chanted, "Just like football," I gripped my remote as tight as a drunk does his bud bottle and contemplated shattering on my wall. Seriously I will strangle the next wildcat fan I encounter, If Wilbon talks about it on PTI tonite, which Im sure he will, Im going down to the studios to take out some anger, Yes I have issues. I know this. 4 game losing streak? I smell one coming on.

7 years of Steve Alford Basketball, this what we get? Here is a new rumor, Once Golden St cans Mike Montgomerey, maybe we can get him to Iowa City. I might just dedicate a Blog to Bob huggins coming to Iowa City, I need to make this Huggie Bear thing happen. I donated 50 bones to Iowa Alumni, I think it makes me a puke green member. awesome.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

I think RN is Registered Nurse

 

Post a Comment

<< Home