Road Trip: Crappy Valley


I'm going to State College, PA this weekend to watch our Hawks take on the Penn State Nittany Lions. Keep and eye out for Roger (pictured above) and me, we will be the only 2 Hawks fans in arena. That's actually a pretty good ratio because Penn State has an arena that holds 20,000 but they only draw 14 people/game, 8 of them are the Crispin family.
ESPN is doing a story on Iowa's basketball team that will be airing later this month and I intend to be on it. This is my only shot at getting on Sportscenter unless I get knocked out by Ron Artest which I am not willing to do. We are going to the game with a bunch of Penn State fans so I am hoping the ESPN camera's will come up to our section and ask us how far we traveled to come to this game, to which I will respond: "I am willing to travel as far as I need to in order to see Steve Alford's haircut in person." He has had the same hairdo since he was a guard at Indiana. What a nerd.
Seriously, I am gonna get on Sportscenter. Conference USA Blows.

2 Comments:
An email Mac G sent me, I almost lost it:
what about George Raveling, that guy could sure bring in the players/cocaine users to IC, Hell he would probably pay em through Nike or Addidas, Arrests might go up, but as long as Wins do, I dont care.
Seriously, who wants to watch Seth Gorney and JR angle eat sandwiches? or Erik Hansen lift weights, or Haluska be pussywhipped or Alex Thompson and Justin Wieck attempt to mac on chicks? Then again ESPN did have Dick Butkus coach some horrible high school football team to a bunch of losses and put that crap on, so they are obviously lacking for programming.
I wouldn't mind checking out Dougie T and Carrlton Reed smoke grass out of a pop can, Or Mikey Hendo get a BJ from some Burge slut, now that is entertainment. Reed has to be high with the way he plays on the court, jack up 3s, turns the ball over, sleep walks, avoids the rim like its an STD he got at the whorehouse. Dont get me started on Alex "I suck" Thompson, He could be the worst player I have seen ever, He couldnt play at Coe but somehow gets PT for Iowa. anyway, check out these jokers, I love Angle's mug shot, glad he is on scholarship.
http://hawkeyesports.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/iowa-m-baskbl-mtt.html
ps. My vote is for Huggins to CLEAN up the Program, now that is something I would want to watch and actually enjoy. Hell, I might just move back to IC just to help facilitate the transition. AY for Heisman. word, adam
This is fucking rediculous. I have never seen a bunch of fuck-up white boys in my life. We suck. I was watching Sportscenter and they were showing highlights of Nick DeWitz playing for Oregon on there, remember that guy? He's white and transfered out of Iowa. You know there is something wrong when you have white guys transfering out of your school. Bogacki I want you to cheer as hard and loud as you can just like if you watching The School of Blind A team vs B team, rock it. I seriously cannot wait to get that mother fucking Alford out of there. He was never nice to him but I made him write a note to my friend for them to have best of luck in thier marrage. It read "Chris and Mellisa, Best wishes in your marriage. God Bless, Steve Alford" Fucking Douche bag.
Yep
Bobbo "The Horse Carrier" Cranberry
Post a Comment
<< Home