NIKE WAKE UP CALL!

http://69.20.126.52/index.php
Dudes! Check out the link above. My roomate got the link from the Sports Guy's daily links page on Page 2. If you click on the link you can type in your phone number or somebody elses and that person will get a recorded wake up call from A-Rod, Maria Sharapova, Amare Stoudamire, Justin Gatlin or a few other nerds that I have never heard of.
I got a wake up call for my roomate this morning from Maria Sharapova and he said that the recording said:
"Hi, this is Maria Sharapova and this is your wake up call. Do you want me to call back in 5 minutes? Well, I'm not going to, get your ass out of bed!"
I scheduled a few other wake up calls for friends but haven't heard from them yet today. It's fun.
DISCLAIMER: If it is some sort of virus or puts your phone number on some telemarketer's list I take no responsibility for it.

1 Comments:
Yeah I gave myself one this afternoon from Maria, couldn't really understand her because it sounded like she was at some tennis courts. But it was nice to finally get a phone call from a girl who wasn't pregnat or had an STD she had to tell me about. Man those crabs don't want to go away.......
Post a Comment
<< Home