TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Friday, December 16, 2005

RIAA X-Mas Party


Last night was the Recording Industry Association of America's (RIAA) Christmas party. It's always the best party in town because they rent out the 9:30 Club which is a small venue and they bring an "up and coming" act to perform for a couple hours and of course, its open bar. The musical guest this year was INTRICATE ODE...just kidding Salvy, it was the Chi-City rapper named Common backed up by Grandmaster Flash. The show was great and the unlimited Miller Lites made me dance like a Stigler. Nothing really crazy happened other than my buddy Roger getting molested on the dance floor by a gigantic black woman. She was standing behind him and had her hands down the front of his pants. It was great. I blacked out and woke up with a bag of teriyaki flavored beef jerky in my bed and still wearing the clothes i had on the night before. Thursday is the new Friday. I take it easy on weekends and party balls during the week.

Anybody gonna be in Chi-City over X-Mas? I fly in on the 21st and return to DC on the 29th. Salvador? Are gonna be in Iowa? Maybe I'll make a trip to Thrillwaukee if Doug and Stiggs will be around.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Bobbo said...

I'm so jealous.

You just tell me when and where and I will be there to party.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home