Back to Chicago...
I get back to Chicago at 9:00 PM tonight and I will be there until Decmber 29. I don't really have any plans so I am looking to party. TG? Will you be around this week? Salvador? Rodaniel? Ed Wood? I'll be calling on you guys to George Dutch Chuuch it out.
Don't tell my parents but I got them a Roomba for Christmas/Channukah. I had heard of the Roomba before but my little league baseball coach whom I saw at my sister's wedding sang it's praises. It appears that the Roomba will not only vaccuum your house on its own but you could program it to do it once a day/once a week/whenever you want and when its finished it will park itself back on its charger. The only thing it won't do is climb stairs. I'm thinking about naming it Ben Stigler and making it clean my rug if you know what I mean.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home