TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Hot Chicks and Hawkeyes


I posted this yesturday and took it down because of the way it made me feel. I hope this makes you feel as good as it does me. Anybody head'n to Tampa for the game.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God! My pants are tight!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

Not going to Tampa.

I'm pretty sure Sethcat is lying abou everything.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Mac G said...

isnt Tampa where the Panther Cheerleaders went girl on girl in a bathroom, then came out swinging? I want to go that place, and where these girls are, WOW! I might be going to Tampa, I love Gatormeat this time of year. Iowa lost to UNI in hoops, AGAIN, can we fire Alfraud at some point? I cant take this team again for another winter, why do I keep following this trainwreck over and over, F ISU!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home