Hawks Defeat #7 Kentucky and Rodaniel is Going to Hell.

The Hawks looked good narrowly defeating #7 Kentucky last night but too many turnovers and terminal illness to Iowa's top senior may be their downfall.
Here is an excerpt from my text message conversation with Rodaniel Highprince from last night during the Iowa vs. Kentucky game:
Bogack Attack: Hawks look good!
Rodaniel: When did Brunner start his Chemotherapy?
Bogack Attack: Erek Hansen is graceful.
Rodaniel: When did Brunner start Chemotherapy?
For those of you who watched the game last night, you noticed something very different about star power forward Greg Brunner this year: his drastic loss of hair. In the off season Brunner bulked up, trimmed down and lost his hair.
4 Whities and 1 black dude and we still took down the 7th best team in the country. How 'bout them Hawkeyes!!!!
What do you think about the Bowl game? I hear there's an outside chance that we'll get the Outback Bowl? Anybody planning on attending?
January 14, 2006 the Hawks are playing Basketball at Penn State and a small group of Hawkeye fans and I are driving up to Happy Valley to catch the game and party in a a college town. If anybody is free that weekend and interested in going to PSU please feel free to come. Let me know and we'll get you a hotel room or at least a bed. I have 1 extra ticket right now.

1 Comments:
Jesus fucking Christ if I have to listen to Brent Musberger talk about Vince Young and the Texas Longhorns I am going to kill him. You are a fucking idiot Musberger.
Post a Comment
<< Home