Time Travel..."Wait, I forgot to put in the crystals."
Since we were talking about good times in Iowa City I figured I would put this pic up. I was not there but I saw the pictures and heard the stories. I wish I could go back in time and be at Doug's 25th.So, I will pose a question: If you could go back in time, during college or maybe just a fun time in Iowa City, what would your top 2 moments be? The ones that you would like to relive over and over. I'm not talking sexualy, Scotty, unless it was an incredible out of your league hook-up like Stigler and Ellie, I am talking tearing down the goal posts at Minnesota and burning them in the street or going to One Eyed Jakes for your 21st B-day and getting 25 pitchers for $25 or moving into the dorms and realizing Eric Smith is your roomate...
This is the stuff dreams are made of. So, in a couple concise paragraphs, this is your HOMEWORK!
I can't start, I have to think about it a little bit...

1 Comments:
Bogacki this is a hard one. All I know is I went out about 5 out of 7 nights a week sometimes the full seven. I don't know there are too many good times to single out just two. I really liked going out and getting drunk one of the funniest times was while Erock, Bill, Doug, Ben and I were at Joe's Place pushing popcorn through the fan and screaming "Baracuda" into the fan because we could. I could mention along with Doug's 25th his bachelor party a few weeks later which was also a huge success. Or being able to rent porno's for free at That's Rentertainment and not returning the porns. You got me on this.
Post a Comment
<< Home