No Worries

During the first half of the game I already knew that I was done making the videos so do not look for any more during the season but there could be a couple of special releases during the rest of the season. Not a big deal I'm sure I will think of something else to send out. Watching that game on Saturday was one of the shittiest things I have ever witnessed. What the fuck when wrong? Oh thats right it was tackle not flag football, you actually have tackle them to get them down. After Iowa State won on Friday night I knew this weekend was not going to be good for the teams I like. The best thing to happen to me this weekend was I downloaded a new porn and watched it, very awesome(happy endings). Also I think it is fantastic that even though Iowa State won they still went down in the polls, idiots. Homecoming this weekend hopefully more happy endings will occur. Second on my most hated list of schools is Illinios. Ron Zook do you remeber us??

3 Comments:
Bobbo, Im sure that Porn you purcahsed was better than anything Iowa produced last weekend. Im still in shock that we are this bad, where was the offseason improvement? how can the Oline actually get worse? Tate is in the shotgun and still has no time to throw the ball. Dline is young so I dont mind them sucking as much, but the tackling, jesus, Im sure Bobbydahitman Sanders was puking watching the display by our safeties. Going from top 10 in the country to barely winning 6 games, talk about a freefall, IM getting sick right now, OUT!
We better roll some points up on Illinois, MSU put a Maddenlike 63 spot and Stanton didnt play the whole 4th Q. My early top3 for Big Ten MVP, Stanton, Maroney, Troy Smith, Brian Calhoun.
Yes the porn video is great. I found this chick and she is pretty hot. Her name is Raven Riley check her out.
Well if we lose this weekend then we are for sure fucked. I think even if we played like we did last Saturday we will win. Its how we play against Purdon't that will decide the rest of out season.
Post a Comment
<< Home