TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wrigley World: New Book by One of Bartlett's Finest


http://www.wrigleyworld.com/

A guy I grew up with had a money job as a sportswriter for the Kansas City Star. He missed Wrigley so he quit his job, moved to Lake View and started writing a book about going to Cubs games and getting hammered. I haven't seen the guy in probably 10 years but he was always a great guy and frankly, he is living all of our dreams. So anyway, you can buy his book for like 15 dukes on amazon.com or just read his blog. I'll add it to our links.

I haven't read the book yet but it's probably very similar to Bobbo's posts.

IT'S OPENING DAY IN DC!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONNA DRINK SOME BEERS AND WATCH SOME BASEBALL!

Did I already mention that they opened a Billy Goat Tavern in DC? Same owners as the one in Chicago and everything.

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

Okay. The Reds fairy pitcher has hit two home runs off of Rusch. And we lost both of those games.
The lucky thing is I will be with out cable in a couple of weeks so I won't be able to see this kind of poor performance. Rediculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home