Alford to Meet with Missouri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




From Top to Bottom: Rick Majerus, Steve Alford, Quinn Snyder, Bob Huggins, Dr. TomThis is the best news I have heard all week. ESPN's Andy Katz is reporting that Bob Bowlsby has granted Steve Alford permission to meet with Mizzou's athletic director. Consider him gone!
So, now that Northern Iowa's coach got scooped up by Iowa State who's left?
1. Bob Huggins
2. Rick Majerus
3. Quinn Snyder
4. Tim Floyd? Do he have a job?
5. Dr. Tom Davis

6 Comments:
I know I read this this morning. I hope he goes. Please go.
I thought one of the hot coaches was the guy who took over at Milwaukee-Wisconsin, Tom Crean or something like that. I want Alford gone and all of his side kicks as well they are all a bunch of fucking choads.
Do you know who are some hot coaches now?? Other than the ones you mentioned.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What about Bill Self? Is he gonna get canned from Kansas? Rock Chalk JayHawkeye?
Wichita St and UAB coach are hot names too. Floyd coaches for USC, Dr. Tom is out to pasture at Drake, and please for the love of GOD,HUGGIE bear to IOWA CITY, PLEASE! He is the only hope to actually win next season. Thug Life Baby.
No way on Bill Self. Keep that former Illini shit away from Iowa City.
We need a lot of help to win next season. Seth Gorney come'on go play at Kirkwood. Alex Thompson plus Carlton Reed plus Tony Freeman equals 2,678 turnovers. We will have more turnovers than points.
Somebody save me.
Minnesota's coach is out there as well.
Bill Self is the best thing to happen to Illinois basketball. Lou Henson was a dweeb and Bruce Weber is playing with all Ilinois recruits. Daron Williams, Jason Augustine, Dee Brown, that team was money last year. Alford recruits from Kirkwood.
Post a Comment
<< Home