TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fart, Stink, Smell Gonzaga

Yeah these are guys are good they will go far in the tourny. I watched thier game last night and the championship game tonight and decided that I do not like Gonzaga. Play in a real conference, and we will see how good you really are in the NCAA tourny especially when you had trouble beating San Juan School of the Arts and PNU school in your conference. Somebody please shoot me.

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Mac G said...

LMU had a losing record and dominated that whole game until the end. They missed a wide open lay up to win the game too. I hope they put the Zags in the Iowa's bracket, Im not scared of them, Memphis, Nova, UConn, yes, Zags, No. Bogack attack where are we going Friday nite to watch the Hawks eat some rodent?gopher or wovlerine, doesnt matter which vermant. Both taste good. Horner should have been at least 2nd team all big 10, too. BS

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

I'm going to New York city to visit Ed Wood, Rodaniel and Sethcat. Rog will be around. He'll probably go to Muttly's because he refuses to leave Adams Morgan on weekends because if he moves his car he will never find another parkng spot.

What time is the Hawks game on?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home