The Iowa State coach is looking for a job so maybe we can hire him. Fuck. So dissappointed I was looking forward to watching these guys work thier way through the tourny. UNI is ahead hopefully we can steal thier coach away from them. And do I ever want Steve Alford not to be our coach next year. Motherfucker. Why was Hansen on the bench for the last four minutes? He only had 1 foul. Bitch Motherfucker. Why did Carlton Reed see playing time? Ass Monkey fucker. Alex Thompson had his day do not play him. Boat Loads of Jizz Cock Sucker. I hate every school with the name Northwestern and Iowa State.
I made one of the worst non female decisions of my life, and traveled to Dtown. I really do not want to get into the game, it was all a blur. One big painfull one. I rolled the Hawkeye dice and came up with a HUGE CRAPS!! Bill Rafferty strutting right in front of me, Buckwheat/Ben wallace junior with his fro, yelling Bruuuuuu with 5 big Iowa fans that sat in front of me, people texting me that they saw me on TV. I had unbelievable seats and I was 10 feet from the winning shot, 10 FN feet!!Afterwards, I wandered around aimless in the Palace for an hour, looking to chain smoke a pack. Since the NCAA hates college people, their was no beer served in the arena.
Thank goodness for my bottle of beam I snuck in. I just kept yelling F##& at every shell shocked Iowa fan I saw. 4 straight games I have attended of a my favorite teams, 3 crushing losses, and one serious beat down. Yes, GOD hates me.
6 Comments:
i would never blame Brunner because he is the heart of that team but seriously, hit a free throw.
people i haven't spoken to in years called me after that free throw laughing.
Oh well, at least we beat Iowa State. Oh wait...I hate hate everything.
The Iowa State coach is looking for a job so maybe we can hire him.
Fuck.
So dissappointed I was looking forward to watching these guys work thier way through the tourny. UNI is ahead hopefully we can steal thier coach away from them. And do I ever want Steve Alford not to be our coach next year.
Motherfucker.
Why was Hansen on the bench for the last four minutes? He only had 1 foul.
Bitch Motherfucker.
Why did Carlton Reed see playing time?
Ass Monkey fucker.
Alex Thompson had his day do not play him.
Boat Loads of Jizz Cock Sucker.
I hate every school with the name Northwestern and Iowa State.
St. Patty's day, I'm out. Gonna go drink off this dissapointment.
I hate anonymous.
We've been Jug Fuckled.
It's Anonymous's fault we lost. I am blamming everything on her.
I made one of the worst non female decisions of my life, and traveled to Dtown. I really do not want to get into the game, it was all a blur. One big painfull one. I rolled the Hawkeye dice and came up with a HUGE CRAPS!! Bill Rafferty strutting right in front of me, Buckwheat/Ben wallace junior with his fro, yelling Bruuuuuu with 5 big Iowa fans that sat in front of me, people texting me that they saw me on TV. I had unbelievable seats and I was 10 feet from the winning shot, 10 FN feet!!Afterwards, I wandered around aimless in the Palace for an hour, looking to chain smoke a pack. Since the NCAA hates college people, their was no beer served in the arena.
Thank goodness for my bottle of beam I snuck in. I just kept yelling F##& at every shell shocked Iowa fan I saw. 4 straight games I have attended of a my favorite teams, 3 crushing losses, and one serious beat down. Yes, GOD hates me.
Post a Comment
<< Home