TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Basketball is Over, Cubs Blow, What Do We Do Now?

So now that college b-ball season is officially over and the Cubs starting rotation is on the DL. What do we have to look forward to this summer? The Nationals are the worst team in the National league and ESPN published it's college football "Power 15" and of course the Hawks were omitted from the list. Maybe I'll start reading more books this summer?

I will be in Chicago May 12-14 for Mother's Day, the most important holiday of the year for Jewish Mothers, and I will be at Wrigley for the Padres vs. Cubs game on May 13. I will be the guy in the blue hat drinking an Old Style out of a plastic cup. If anybody happens to be in the area of say, Murphy's Bleachers or the Cubby Bear on that day call me. I'll buy you an icy cold beer if you wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day. She will be with me drinking a glass of white wine and complaining about how crowded it is.

New season of "My Super Sweet Sixteen" starts next week. I expect everybody to watch and report about it.

Ben Stigler has lice.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

With that new business I will finance a place for Erock to stay in Iowa City.
Rodaniel I hope you win that 100k, that is my last chance at sanity and not commiting myself to a state run house for the mentaly unstable.
Times running out folks. I promise a new me by May first, keep your ears open for news......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home