TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

One Year Later






Hot Dutch.......

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

please explain the photos? Is Erock making out with a middle aged African American Woman? Is Scotty T going in for a kiss on a grandma? Please explain. Which bar was this at?

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

I do remember Victors, for some reason I thought the bachelor party was in Chicago.

I remember the blackjack table in the bar where you could play for free drinks. after 5 minutes i realized it wasn't that fun but the dealer guilted me into staying for an hour. everybody left me alone with him. bobbo was dancing with a 40 year old. we were all wearing glow sticks. schnitker was busy being hairy. banner night. somewhere there was a wedding mixed in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home