TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Working Stiff

The time has come for me to start working again. After over a year off from work I have gained employment again. It has just started to get warm and I was begining to get used to fishing or golfing everyday. The fun must end sometime.
I will be moving to Milwaukee on the 9th of June and will be working for an airline in which I will recieve free flights to where ever they fly. They fly to quite a few different places in the U.S. so I will be visiting my far away friends hopefully often.
This should be an adventure. I've been locked up in my parents basement living in a town with a population of 3,000 and now am jumping staight into a city of more people than I can count.
Keep it real.

6 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

Is this mystery airline Hooters Air?

You are welcome in my home anytime Bobbo. If you fly out to DC I will show you a good time.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

You never know who reads these things, and this airline does have a direct flight out to D.C. and I am waiting to see what my schedule is and I am planning on coming out there as soon as I can.
I get 16 extra roundtrip tickets a year to give to friends also so to make you guys come out I try and give them out to you. It's all standby so you never know.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

The Dude got his first job in 6 years. they probably made him go through background check and sign a confidentiality agreement. Thats why he is being so shady. We all know it's Midwest Airlines, the only airline based in Milwaukee. They bake cookies on the flight. It's the best. Bobbo is going to point out the exits to us on our free flights because he is a flight attendant.

Hey aren't all of the airlines bankrupt?

Just kidding, Congrats on the job Bobbo!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

I'm tired as shit and I haven't even started working. I don't know why I didn't say the company. I will be the guy you call to get tickets, working in thier reservations department. It's a start in a decent company. I actually get benefits with this company unlike the last place I worked.
My plan is to meet up with Schmooke when he flies on overnights somewhere and live it where ever we land. It should be pretty neat and fun.
I did have to go through a 10 year background check and your other typical stuff when first being hired.
I think I'm finally getting nervous about moving. I'm not sure what to expect. I hope to have a get together or something after I move in. My free friends passes don't start until after I've worked 90 days but my free flights start the first day I work.
I don't know what will come of this innocent nieve young man from Iowa....

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

Do we get free rides on Wanger? I mean flights?

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

Seth I like this idea.
Schnitker is really gay, read his myspace page and you can see for yourself. The biggest flamer ever, Schnitker is.
Hot Dutch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home