TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Uh...Did I Tell You That I'm Engaged?




Kristen and I went on vacation a few weeks ago to Big Sur, California. We swam, hiked, drank local wine and ultimately got engaged. I had been planning it for a long time but Big Sur was definitely the place to do it. We stayed in a treehouse at this place called the Post Ranch Inn. It was pretty money. Anyway, not sure of any details yet but you guys will definitely know soon.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Bobbo said...

Congrats!!

On a similar I will be heading back out to New York this weekend hang out with a girl who became my friend last weekend. Why not???

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

Dude, at the place we stayed they gave us these robes and I wore mine everywhere. Wore it to the pool and breakfast.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Mac G said...

Congrats Bogack, just dropping like Flies and Cyclowns on Saturday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home