TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

NYC Bound


I'm heading out to New York this weekend to hang out with Stiggs and watch the game. If anyone is interested let me know and I will see what I can do about flying you out there.
I hope we will be watching the game at the ESPN Zone with all of the fat dudes in the leather recliners.
It will be a My Weekend kinda of affair.

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

get Rodaniel's ESPN Zone card. I think he has $250 left on it. We all threw our arm out in the pitching game and couldn't play anymore games last time we were there.

PS-Michigan looked tough in their opener. Not at all.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Bobbo said...

We didn't look all that spectacular either.
But Michigan is weak, fuck'em though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home