TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm On The Go

I received my travel pass card today two and half months early. A new guy was hired and changed the rule about the travel pass card. It is easy for me to get where I need to go now. So if something is going on do not be afraid to call me and let me know so I can hop on a plane(as long as there are seats avaiable) and go where the fun is. I fly you buy is the motto....
Which reminds me Bogackattack, call me about next week.

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

I forgot to mention that if you want to visit myself or our other friend here in Milwaukee I have 32 round trip tickets a year to let people use. There is a strict dress code though if you use these. It sucks but whatever it will be nice. It's all standby so it may suck trying to get here or there.

Keep it dutchin and find yourself a nice parking lot to pull into.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

Rob, i called you. no answer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home