TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Off to Ireland!


I am leaving for Ireland for 10 Days so I will not be posting anything for a while. I'm sure you guys can keep up the vigorous pace this blog has been at while I am gone. I promise to drink a Guinness, rip a Jameson and start a fight for every one of you guys reading out there. I think that totals 5 people. That sounds do-able. Peace, I'm outta here!

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

Man it must be nice to go places. When my friends do things like this it makes me feel so good that I don't have a job and the money to do the fruitfull things my friends.
The only thing I have done is buy the Killers cd which I like. I went to the casino today with my parents in hopes of getting rich. I lost four dollars in the $.25 slots. I thought I was really going to make it because at one point I was up fifty cents. Man live is so much fun, can't wait till tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home