WELCOME to the Bogack Attack!

This Blog will serve as a forum for my Chicago, Iowa, and DC friends to discuss anything and everything their heart desires. May I suggest a few topics? Hawkeye Football, Chicago Cubs, Washington Nationals, Chicago Bears, How much the SEC Blows, and most importantly WEEKEND EXPLOITS!
WARNING: Feel free to post pictures but please don't put up anything pornographic. I don't want to get kicked off this website.

1 Comments:
I'm back from a fishing trip in Minnesota. Ben, Minneapolis went by me in a flash. Can you swear on this site? It would make things a lot better. Where do you post pictures?? Hyberger, I have sent out a couple of emails but no one has responded to them so I didn't need the feel to send any more out. I hopefully will be there for the Ball State game but I have to becareful so I do not get thrown in jail again.
Post a Comment
<< Home