TBA: THE BOGACK ATTACK BLOG

Hawkeye Football, Cubs Baseball and More. What The, What The...Hey!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wove, Twoo Wove




Well, that's it. I'm married. Last Saturday, 90 degree heat, 5:00 PM I tied the knot with Kristen. Thanks to everybody that was able to attend and Bobbo for not attending.

Few highlights worthy of noting other than, of course, my marriage:

-Salvy Fleener barfing all Sunday morning and having to nap in a gas station parking lot before his flight home.

-Hubbard eating dinner next to Nomar Garciaparra and other LA Dodgers at Cafe Milano in DC.

-Hubbard breaking up with his girlfriend shortly before my wedding. Side note, his girlfriend was not invited to the wedding but he bought her anyway. (I hope he is reading this.)

5 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Mac G said...

Could you please explain the chair photos? Bobbo is still asleep at RFK. It is a legitimate excuse

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

I'm Jewish dude. We were dancing the Horah. What? you dont have Jewish people in Nebraska?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Bobbo said...

You got married? My invitaion along with Erocks must have been lost in the mail. Congrats man, had the weekend off too, would've came out.

Do the Cubs play out there again this summer? I'll make it for that and won't try to take a nap this time.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Bogack Attack said...

That's dick dude...Kristen has 42 first cousin's. I barely allowed to invite any of my friends. You know I would have if I was able to.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Bobbo said...

I'm just giving you shit, I understand and its not a big deal. I had to go to St. Louis for my brothers bday and drank all day in celebration for you.

I looked over the pictures from last year at the Cubs game. I'll be at the game tonight on the first base side. Look for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home